- Married to High School sweetheart for almost 35 years
- Mother of 3, grandmother of 3
- Favorite subject in school, math – job at K&K, accounting/financial officer (funny how that worked out)
- Favorite things to do: play with grandchildren, scrapbooking & crafts, horseback riding, read
- A Christian, a forgiven sinner, grateful for God's grace and the joy and strength I receive from Him daily.
- Part of the 3rd generation of K&K
- Enjoy the outdoors
- Have a beautiful wife, Hannah
- Have a crazy two year old, Zeke
- Grew up in QCA
- Loving wife, daughter, sister, and friend
- Hard-working & determined
- Athletic – soccer and softball.
- Enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I relish how the power of laugher can crush a dispute, bring about a compromise, or simply provide a boost of positive energy.
- IF I wasn't working at K&K, I'd probably be working with animals; but I'm very proud to be a third generation owner of a well respected business.
- Parent of Grant (6) and Josie (4) Husband – Chris
- Integrity- try to do what is right in all that I do
- Problem solver- I Like challenges that make me think. Will try my hardest to come up with solutions that make the most people happy and have a long-term positive effect.
- Value people- I value that we all are individuals and will approach the same situation differently, we all have different needs and priorities. I try to treat each individual with respect
- A work in progress. I am always trying to learn: from my mistakes, from others example, from advances in technology. Thinking about how I would do things differently next time. Looking to grow as an individual and/or create shortcuts!
- Owner of K&K
- Married with 3 kids and 3 grandkids
- Enjoys horseback riding, playing with grandkids, and Brewer's games.
- OVER 20 YEARS OF SERVICE at K&K
- SPORTING GOODS MANAGER
- LOVE THE OUTDOORS
- MARRIED and have a great family.
- HAWKEYE FAN AND ALUM.
- Interested in latest computer technologies
- Prefers to be outside hiking, golfing, biking (when have time- slave to work)
- Enjoys a good pizza and beer with friends after work
- Plumbing & Electrical manager
1. Davenport Resident since 1957
2. Graduated PV 1975
3. Married with 4 children and 3 grandchildren
4. Over 30 years at K&K
5. Lawn & Garden manager