JOB OPENING: Digital Advertising Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION: KWQC is looking for a Digital Advertising Executive. Qualified candidates should be consultative, critical thinking marketing professionals tasked with developing revenue by selling KWQC.com, KWQC apps, KWQC digital sub-tier channels, and other digital products. This individual must understand the digital ecosystem, recognize customers marketing objectives and provide impactful solutions and spectacular customer service.
- Manage and develop customer leads while navigating the full sales cycle from setting up introductory calls to after campaign proof of performance.
- Assess client’s advertising needs and expectations then build a campaign that best suits their industry message in the association specific digital media produced and/or offered by KWQC.
- Make a high-volume of outbound sales calls to businesses around the QCA each day.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years in advertising or related sales fields, phone sales and digital media sales preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- A confident and strong passion for sales and meeting sales goals.
- Ability to implement feedback.
- Functional literacy with all Microsoft office products.
- Self- motivated, driven, possessing a desire to achieve financial
- Strong work ethic.
- Team and goal
- Positive attitude and pervasive “sense of wonder.”
Qualified applicants can apply online at www.mediageneral.com/careers . EOE M/F/D/V ~ Background check and drug screen required.
KWQC-TV6 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the hiring, training, or promotion of employees by reasons of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, physical or mental handicap, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or age.
Please indicate in your correspondence exactly where you heard of this opening.