DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) – The City of Davenport’s flood plan returns to inactive status.
The Mississippi River has dropped below 13 feet in Davenport, and the city says this will be its final report on flood activities.
- S. Concord from River Dr. to Utah and Gaines Street will be fully re-opened by the end of Monday.
- The riverfront bike path and the bike bridge between Credit Island and S. Concord have been re-opened.
- The boat docks at Marquette are set to be returned mid-to-late this week.
- Crews will complete removal of flood protection installed at Modern Woodmen Park as staff are available. Flood panels should be completely removed by the end of the week.
- Access to the compost facility will be available via Railroad Ave. from S. Concord or Rockingham Rd./ Hwy 22 by the end of Monday.
All pumps will be removed and gates re-opened by the end of Monday.